This article will go over the steps to join a broadcast as a guest from an iOS device.
To join a broadcast as a guest, you need to have an invitation to participate by a Socialive producer.
Joining Using a Guest Link
- If you’ve received an email invitation, click Join Broadcast. This will open the Socialive mobile app and take you to the broadcast’s lobby.
- If the host provided you with a link, click the link to open the Socialive mobile app.
- If your account has Broadcast or Admin access, you will be required to sign in to your account and find the appropriate broadcast from the list to join.
- If the Socialive mobile app is not yet installed on your device, the guest link will take you to the app store to download it. Once the app is installed, you will be taken to the broadcast’s lobby.
Manually Joining from the App
- Get your device ready for the broadcast by:
- Turning off Portrait Lock
- Turning on Do Not Disturb Mode
- Close all other apps running in the background
- Open the Socialive app and log in to your Socialive account.
- The Join tab will appear, displaying all broadcasts you've been invited to participate in. Find the right broadcast and tap Join to enter the broadcast.
- Turn your device horizontally and tap Continue.
- Tap Join Green Room.
- Welcome to the Green Room. This is where you can see and interact with the producer and other guests. Learn more about the mobile Green Room experience.