Socialive allows you to add Facebook pages to your Socialive account. Other producers within your account can select those pages as a distribution channel without having to log in to Facebook directly. This article provides the steps to add a Facebook page to Socialive.
To add Facebook pages to Socialive, you need to be:
- An administrator of the Facebook page you want to add
- A Socialive Administrator in your Socialive account
- In Socialive, under the Broadcast Live tab, click the Facebook icon.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Add Account.
- You will be prompted to log in to your Facebook account and then authorizing Socialive to access your account information.
- After logging in, you can select which pages you want to connect, including your personal timeline, your brand pages, as well as location pages.
- Click Done. The pages you selected will appear in the list of distribution channels.