In an effort to make our unified video creation platform work even smarter, Socialive integrates with popular enterprise tools such as storage apps, video platforms, marketing tools, and other video editing software platforms. Users can send their video assets directly to these external applications with the click of a button.
This article provides instructions to send Socialive recordings to an integrated third-party application.
To send recordings, you need to:
- Have configured an integration to any of the supported applications
- Be a Socialive Administrator or Broadcaster in your Socialive account
- From the Socialive web portal, go to the Recordings library.
- Select the recording you want to send.
- Click the Share Video button and select the destination. You can send broadcast recordings, guest ISOs, and clips.
- A confirmation will appear in the middle confirming the file has been sent. You will receive a notification via email when the upload is completed. In case you don't see the email in your inbox, check the Spam folder for emails from "Tray Mail" and configure the settings to allow emails from that sender so future emails are not sent to Spam.